Current Status: CLOSED.
To introduce the trainee to some of the major fields of counseling in comparison to biblical counseling. To help the trainee develop the ability to analyze a current of thought on the basis of its presuppositions and appreciate the depth and importance of biblical counseling. To stimulate critical thinking in light of Scripture, especially in relationship to human philosophies of counseling. To introduce the trainee to the history of biblical counseling and its basic concepts.
- Must be actively involved in a body of believers.
- Cozzi, Luciano. Bc01 Introduction to Biblical Counseling. Coventry, RI: Grace Family Church Biblical Counseling and Training Center, 2019.
- Cozzi, Luciano. The Love of God in Biblical Counseling. Bloomington, IN: WestBow Press, 2016. ISBN: 9781512729115.
- Jones, Stanton L., and Richard E. Butman. Modern Psychotherapies: A Comprehensive Christian Appraisal. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1991. ISBN: 0830817751.
- Adams, Jay Edward. The Biblical View of Self-Esteem, Self-Love, Self-Image. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1986. ISBN: 0890815534.
- MacArthur, John, and Wayne A. Mack, eds. Introduction to Biblical Counseling : A Basic Guide to the Principles and Practice of Counseling. Dallas: Word Publishing, 1994. ISBN: 0849910935.
- Presuppositional Analysis of the Major Schools of Counseling
- A Brief History of Biblical Counseling
- Presuppositional Analysis of Biblical Counseling
- The Process and Authority of Biblical Counseling
If you are interested in receiving our biblical counseling training, then please click on the button below to fill out the application form. We will consider it and respond to you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we may be limited in the way we are currently offering this training.
Back to Biblical Counseling Training